Stewart Richey’s bonding is underwritten by Travelers Casualty & Surety Company of America, a leading provider of surety bonds to the construction industry.
Our bonding capacity is:
- Aggregate capacity of $75 million
- Individual project of $25 million, although individual projects in excess of that can be considered.
Stewart Richey maintains comprehensive levels of liability insurance coverage, as follows:
- General Liability, including Products and Completed Operations
- Commercial Fleet Liability
- Worker’s Compensation, including Employer’s Liability
- Underlying Liability coverage limits for specific occurrence and aggregate levels are generally $1,000,000 to $2,000,000, with Umbrella Liability coverage increasing those limits an additional $10,000,000 for the above coverage.
- Worker’s Compensation insurance coverage is at statutory levels.
We maintain Errors and Omissions coverage for Design Professionals in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering – $3,000,000
- Fire Protection Systems – $5,000,000
Accord Certificates of Insurance are available upon request.
Issuance of any bond(s) require the satisfactory review of the contract documents, bond forms and verification of project financing. Any arrangement for final bond or bonds is a matter between Stewart Richey Construction, Inc., and Travelers Casualty & Surety Company of America and we assume no liability to third parties if for any reason we do not execute said bond or bonds.