The Stewart Richey Contracting Group functions in a subcontractor role, assembling customized contracting groups and leveraging its multiple capabilities in support of owners and general contractors. Our experienced professionals will work with you to provide a coordinated team which can fulfill one or many roles on a project, reducing the stress and inherent challenges and enhancing the chances for success. Our process is based on listening to customer needs and providing solutions; we have the resources to modify our approach throughout a project in order to complete it on time, safely, and to your satisfaction. Our team gives you the option of a single source of subcontracting fulfillment, allowing you to focus on other aspects of the project.
Key Benefits of Stewart Richey Contracting:
1. Coordinated planning among trades.
- Identifies overlapping scopes of work.
- Identifies scheduling opportunities
2. Enhanced coordination of work among trades.
- Avoids subcontractor finger-pointing and disputes.
- Accelerates schedules, allowing aggressive deadlines to be met.
- Enhances quality while protecting work.
3. Stability and dependability
- Ensures subcontractor finishes the job and pays all bills.
- Meets the commitment to be there when needed as long as is needed.
4. One point of administrative contact
- Streamlines of contractual, billing, and close-out processes.
"Working with the Stewart Richey contracting group is a very beneficial relationship to Alliance Corporation as a general contractor/construction management firm. Their ability to coordinate amongst the various trades makes Alliance Corporation's projects run extremely efficient. All of the Stewart Richey subcontractor teams are professional and they make safety a top priority, thus making our jobs easier."
- M. Gumm, Alliance Corporation
"Without Stewart Richey's commitment to safety, quality of work and the timeline the project would have never been completed to the customer's satisfaction. Stewart Richey management came through with cost and time saving techniques that enabled the project to stay on budget and on schedule. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of work we received."
- C. Evans, Brindley Construction, LLC
"We appreciate the hard work and cooperation that you exhibited during the construction and you have helped make this a successful quality project that reflects well on all of us."
- M. Pierce, Brindley Construction, LLC
"We have been extremely happy with the skill, work ethic, and superb craftsmanship that your company has shown for our compressor & air dryer installation project. You all have been outstanding to work with."
- J. Griffith, Meritor
Stewart Richey’s bonding is underwritten by Liberty Mutual Surety, a leading provider of surety bonds to the construction industry. Our bonding capacity is:
- Aggregate capacity of $30 million
- Individual project of $15 million, although individual projects in excess of that can be considered.
Stewart Richey maintains comprehensive levels of liability insurance coverage, as follows:
- General Liability, including Products and Completed Operations
- Commercial Fleet Liability
- Worker's Compensation, including Employer's Liability
Underlying Liability coverage limits for specific occurrence and aggregate levels are generally $1,000,000 to $2,000,000, with Umbrella Liability coverage increasing those limits to $10,000,000 for the above coverage. Worker's Compensation insurance coverage is at statutory levels.
Stewart Richey maintains Errors and Omissions coverage for Design Professionals in the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering - $1,000,000
- Fire Protection Systems - $5,000,000
Accord Certificates of insurance are available upon request.